This Ham, Brie & Apple sandwich is a flavor fest, ideal for a quick lunch or easy dinner. Impress your family with this upgraded (and healthier) version of the classic Ham & Cheese.
- BreadVillage German Farmer’s Bread (alternatively: BreadVillage Country Bread)
- Ham, 4-5 thin slices
- Brie, several slices
- Apple, several thin slices
- Baby spinach, handful
- Olive oil
- Layer ham, brie, apple and spinach in between the bread slices.
- Brush outside of the sandwich with olive oil.
- Place in panini press and cook evenly on both sides until brie has melted. Alternatively, you can heat up the sandwich in a pan, or in an oven (approx. 10 min @ 400F)
If this recipe has made you hungry for German bread, then click here to see the breads we offer throughout the USA.