German Farmer's Bread
CLASSIC GERMAN SOURDOUGH "BAUERNBROT"
- This bread's recipe hasn't changed in centuries. Baked with naturally, slow-process fermented rye sourdough. Packed with fiber and protein. This is wholesome, all-natural bread at its best.
- Rye (39%) sourdough. No caraway taste, no seeds
- 85% par-baked. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes for crunchy fresh taste
- 5g protein and 6g fiber per slice. No cholesterol, very low fat/sugar
- Weight 18 oz (1.1 lbs)
- Baked in Germany
- No additives, non GMO
- Ships uncooled - Sourdough's acid keeps bread fresh 8-10 days without cooling. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life
- Free Shipping for orders above $ 54. More details here
I bought two loaves of bread as a gift for my mom who is German. She reported back to me saying the bread was amazing. Her favorite topping on it was smoked herring or just plain butter. Glad that I made her day with this gift.
Delicious. Brings back memories of my trips to germany to visit Oma
After I received the order I placed all the rolls and Bread in the freezer.
The product is outstanding it reminds me I little bit of Germany
Will definitely purchase again. I got some bread for my dad who is from Germany due to the shortage of things and covid his regular store has been shut down. He couldn’t get his German bread so he told me to research and find a place. I found this store decided we can try it and he loves it! Says it was really good and reminds him of home.
This is authentic German bread. It is well worth the price. The quality is excellent!