German Multi-Seed Bread
CLASSIC GERMAN SOURDOUGH "KOERNERKRUSTE" (21% SEEDS)
- This bread is a meal by itself with a whopping 21% seeds, 6g protein per slice, lots of texture and nutty flavor. Crunchy outside, moist inside, and loaded with seeds throughout. This is REAL bread!
- Seeds: 9% sunflower, 8% pumpkin, 1% rye shreds, 1% oat, 1% sesame, 1% flaxseed (no caraway)
- Mixed wheat (29%) and rye (13%) sourdough
- 85% par-baked. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes for crunchy fresh taste
- 6g protein and 4g fiber per slice. No cholesterol or sugar
- Weight 18 oz (1.1 lbs)
- Baked in Germany
- No additives, non GMO
- Ships uncooled. Sourdough's acid keeps bread fresh during transit. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life
I look forward to always getting this great tasting Multi-Seed bread!
Defrost it, bake it, let it cool a bit, and then enjoy the marvelous taste of many different seeds baked into a slight sour dough bread!
My bread never lasts more than 2 days, usually only one! That is how delicious it is!
The Multi Seed as well as your other breads are outstanding. Bringen Heimat Erinnerungen jedesmal wenn ich in eine Stulle beisse.. Danke.
I spent my whole life in Germany having access to hundreds of different types of bread and bread rolls.
After moving to the US 8 years ago I was shocked to find that American bread is loaded with sugar!!!
Needless to say I am over the moon to be able to get this wonderful German bread through Bread Village.
It is exactly what bread should be. Delicious and without harmful additives.
Delicious bread holds up well for days and is so satisfying. Will continue to order from Bread Village.
After my order of four loafs I ordered 10 more what does that tell you