German Multi-Seed Roll - 5 Pack
- Outside crusty, inside dense and moist.
- 18% seeds: Flax seed, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin, whole soy beans
- 85% par-baked. Bake frozen for 10-12 minutes at 400F. Ovens vary, you may have to adjust your baking time.
- No additives, non GMO, baked in Germany
- 5 -Pack Weight 11.5 oz
- Ships uncooled. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life
- Free Shipping for orders above $ 42. More details here
they were good, but I do like the Kaiser rolls a little better
We love this rolls, you cannot compare them with bread in the US, as the ingredients are so European.
I always tell my neighbors and friends: If you have typical bread which doesn't get hard after 3-5 days, just think how much chemicals and unhealthy ingredients it must contain. This German/Austrian bread is fantastic natural and healthy, love it.
I have been living in the States for over 16 years now, and the two things I still miss the most are Doener Kebap and real good German Koernerbroetchen. Thanks to Breadvillage, I have a way now to get my broetchen cravings taken care of...maybe you guys could import Doener Kebap next ;)?! These Koernerbroetchen are delicious and much tastier than any of those Kaiserrolls they are selling here in the U.S.. The only thing that I found slightly disappointing about these Broetchen is the fact that they are not much bigger than American Kaiserrolls. I expected the size to be bigger, more like the typical Broetchen you get in Germany at any backery. Anyhow, they do taste great and I will certainly order more and recommend them to all my German and non German friends.
They taste good but I like the Kaiser rolls much better!
These rolls are simply amazing, my whole family loved them!