CLASSIC BAVARIAN / AUSTRIAN "LANDBROT"
- Mild sourdough taste and crunchy crust. Crumb a bit lighter than a classic Bauernbrot
- 85% par-baked. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes for crunchy fresh taste
- Mixed rye (48%) wheat (21%) sourdough. 6g protein and 7g fiber per slice
- No additives, non GMO, baked in Austria, all ingredients from Europe
- Weight 19 oz (1.1 lbs)
- Ships uncooled. Sourdough's acidity keeps bread fresh 8-10 days without cooling. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life.
- Free Shipping for orders above $ 42. More details here
I love the Farmers and Country Breads - can't decide which one I like better - they are just like in my home in Vienna. Dense, and great taste! And it only takes 15 minutes to bake ! So glad I found BreadVillage!
Real German bread just as fresh as from a bakery. I'm no fan of mail order food because of the carbon foot print it has and buy local whenever I can. But there is nothing like this bread anywhere in Los Angeles afaik, so I guess I'm going to have to make an exception here ;)
As a German-American I’m so glad I found the Bread Village. It’s such a pleasure having a natural, delicious bread at hand whenever you need it. My first order only lasted a few days, as I had sons, daughters in law, grandchildren and friends all try my first sample order. They loved the rolls. The Chia bread is a big favorite.
As I just returned from Germany, some of them believed that I brought the bread with me!
I think it will be a staple in our household from now on. Thank you Bread Village for bringing such an excellent product. Hopefully there will be other varieties in the future.
Best bread ever! Doesn't seem to give us indigestion like other non-sourdough breads do. The texture is excellent!