German Multi-Seed Bread
CLASSIC GERMAN SOURDOUGH "KOERNERKRUSTE" (21% SEEDS)
- This bread is a meal by itself with a whopping 21% seeds, 6g protein per slice, lots of texture and nutty flavor. Crunchy outside, moist inside, and loaded with seeds throughout. This is REAL bread!
- Seeds: 9% sunflower, 8% pumpkin, 1% rye shreds, 1% oat, 1% sesame, 1% flaxseed (no caraway)
- Mixed wheat (29%) and rye (13%) sourdough
- 85% par-baked. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes for crunchy fresh taste
- 6g protein and 4g fiber per slice. No cholesterol or sugar
- Weight 18 oz (1.1 lbs)
- Baked in Germany
- No additives, non GMO
- Ships uncooled. Sourdough's acid keeps bread fresh during transit. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life
I was very pleased with my order. The gingerbread was delicious; and the bread just got better every time we ate it.
Having visited Germany several times and worked there for a short while I was very impressed with the quality of bread served…everywhere. In the states I missed those fresh baked Brot and Brötchen. This multi seed bread is very delicious with great crispy crust and chewy center. The texture is perfect with the seeds providing a nice crunch and pop of flavor with almost every bite. It brings me back to Germany every single time.
It is great, convenient, hearty, healthy, and delicious. I can't fine it anywhere else around Orlando. The Farmers bread is great too.
delicious, healthy and fresh bread.we love it!
.it really satisfies me to know that in Germany they take much more care of the crops and the ingredients that people eat. there is more awareness regarding pesticides, herbicides, flavorings, dyes, etc.
As always I was highly satisfied with my order. For years now I buy bread and the pretzel rolls and multigrain rolls from BreadVillage and was never disappointed.