CLASSIC GERMAN "KOERNERKRUSTE" BREAD (21% SEEDS)
- This bread is a meal in itself with a whopping 21% seeds, 6g protein per slice, lots of texture and a deliciously nutty flavor that stands on its own
- Seeds: 9% sunflower, 8% pumpkin, 1% rye shreds, 1% oat, 1% sesame, 1% flaxseed (no caraway)
- Mixed wheat (29%) and rye (13%) sourdough
- 85% par-baked. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes for crunchy fresh taste
- 6g protein and 4g fiber per slice. No cholesterol or sugar
- Weight 18 oz (1.1 lbs)
- No additives, NON GMO, baked in Germany, all ingredients from Europe
- Ships uncooled - Sourdough's acid keeps bread fresh 8-10 days without cooling. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life
- Free Shipping for orders above $ 42. More details here
Very hearty, filling and nutty- tasting bread - my favorite!
Tasty fresh love the crunchy crust.
All the bread and rolls are great. I feel like I'm back in Munich.
Normally I order the German rye (which doesn't seem to be available any more), so I ordered the multi-seed. My, oh, my, is it tasty, and it toasts up wonderfully well, which the rye bread, which I love, does not.
These rolls and breads bake up wonderfully. It’s like walking into a bakery and tasting fresh samples. Great with butter, cream cheese and preserves.