German Multi-Seed Bread
CLASSIC GERMAN SOURDOUGH "KOERNERKRUSTE" (21% SEEDS)
- This bread is a meal by itself with a whopping 21% seeds, 6g protein per slice, lots of texture and nutty flavor. Crunchy outside, moist inside, and loaded with seeds throughout. This is REAL bread!
- Seeds: 9% sunflower, 8% pumpkin, 1% rye shreds, 1% oat, 1% sesame, 1% flaxseed (no caraway)
- Mixed wheat (29%) and rye (13%) sourdough
- 85% par-baked. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes for crunchy fresh taste
- 6g protein and 4g fiber per slice. No cholesterol or sugar
- Weight 18 oz (1.1 lbs)
- Baked in Germany
- No additives, non GMO
- Ships uncooled. Sourdough's acid keeps bread fresh during transit. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life
- Free Shipping for orders above $ 54. More details here
I have never gotten used too or enjoyed the American soft bread, or as I call it "Papbrot". Now that I found the Bread Village I can finally enjoy a sandwich after living in the US for 60 years. I like all your breads and the Stollen are great also. So thank you for bringing some good tasting Bread back to the this old Berliner Girl
The Bread was good,but as a German BreadLover it lacked depth,it tasted a little bland
My favorite with really good, unsalted butter and local honey.
A true treat.
I love my German bread! I’m so glad that it is easily available.
I absolutely love this bread. It will be the only one I will order from now on.