German Country Bread
CLASSIC GERMAN SOURDOUGH "LANDBROT" or "MISCHBROT"
- The label "Mischbrot" comes from the balanced mix of rye (25%) and wheat (33%) sourdough, giving this bread crunchy crust, chewy interior and mild flavor. It is the perfect bread for all kinds of spreads, from sweet to salty.
- 85% par-baked. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes for crunchy fresh taste.
- 5g protein and 4g fiber per slice
- Baked in Germany
- No additives, non GMO
- Weight 18 oz (1.1 lbs)
- Ships uncooled. Sourdough's acidity keeps bread fresh 8-10 days without cooling. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life.
- Free Shipping for orders above $ 54. More details here
We love this bread-we have purchased German bread from Canada, locally here in Md & Va & this is by far the best bread available! I hope you can expand the selection for a couple of more varieties?
This bread is so good you can eat it absolutely plain and be delighted
I am very happy with the products and have recommended them to my friends. When I first moved to the US, I loved everything except the bread. Now I am delighted to have the taste of German bread in my own freezer and at my fingertips. Thank you for providing this excellent bread for us!
I can't believe I can get authentic German bread delivered right to my door. But it's true! I LOVE this bread. It's the real deal, I promise. This is not American flour cooked into a German recipe. It. is. German. flour. And after heating it in my oven, it tastes like it has just been baked.
Impressed with fast delivery and taste just like home, easy to back perfect in my Airfryer..... thank you