German Country Bread
CLASSIC GERMAN SOURDOUGH "LANDBROT" or "MISCHBROT"
- The label "Mischbrot" comes from the balanced mix of rye (25%) and wheat (33%) sourdough, giving this bread crunchy crust, chewy interior and mild flavor. It is the perfect bread for all kinds of spreads, from sweet to salty.
- 85% par-baked. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes for crunchy fresh taste.
- 5g protein and 4g fiber per slice
- Baked in Germany
- No additives, non GMO
- Weight 18 oz (1.1 lbs)
- Ships uncooled. Sourdough's acidity keeps bread fresh 8-10 days without cooling. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life.
- Free Shipping for orders above $ 54. More details here
.... real German bread! You know the one that you can slice into a 1/4 inch slice, and still you have something to bite into. And the taste is out of this world! And customer service to match! Thank you!
Very good product. Brings back memories of living in Germany. My wife was never in Germany but she says this is the best bread she's ever had.
Best german Bread and Rolls, love the Pretzel Rolls. Delivery was on time
Everything I ordered was beyond wonderful
All the bread is great, but this one is definitely my favorite. My whole family loves it! Pop it in the oven for 15 minutes, let it cool down a bit and then devour it! 😋