German Country Bread
CLASSIC GERMAN SOURDOUGH "LANDBROT" or "MISCHBROT"
- The label "Mischbrot" stands for a balanced mix of rye (25%) and wheat (33%) sourdough, making this bread crunchy outside and exceptionally chewy and moist inside. With its mild flavor, this bread goes well with all kinds of spreads, from sweet to salty.
- 85% par-baked. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes for crunchy fresh taste.
- 5g protein and 4g fiber per slice
- Baked in Germany
- No additives, non GMO
- Weight 18 oz (1.1 lbs)
- Ships uncooled. Sourdough's acidity keeps bread fresh during transit. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life.
- Free Shipping for orders above $63. More details here
Outstanding authentic German bread.
Excellent breads and rolls. Strongly recommend.
Delicious lighter rye bread -- very flavorful. Supersonic shipping and very secure packaging. Very happy return customer!
Love the bread and rolls! Just like I remember from my childhood in Germany! Why no more pretzel rolls?