German Country Bread
CLASSIC GERMAN SOURDOUGH "LANDBROT" or "MISCHBROT"
- The label "Mischbrot" stands for a balanced mix of rye (25%) and wheat (33%) sourdough, making this bread crunchy outside and exceptionally chewy & moist inside. With its mild flavor, this bread goes well with all kinds of spreads, from sweet to salty.
- 85% par-baked. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes for crunchy fresh taste.
- 5g protein and 4g fiber per slice
- Baked in Germany
- No additives, non GMO
- Weight 18 oz (1.1 lbs)
- Ships uncooled. Sourdough's acidity keeps bread fresh during transit. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life.
- Free Shipping for orders above $66. More details here
We really enjoy this bread. Where we live we have trouble getting anything but white bread so this saves the day.
Just like I remember from living in Germany. I'm glad I found Bread Village.
Living here in Texas it is so hard to find good quality German bread, I found your company and it is soooo gooood .. the bread is such an awesome quality, fresh and I love I can put in oven. Will definitely keep buying ..
My wife is Swedish and we both love good wholesome bread which is nigh impossible to find where we live. This is a wonderful find - excellent bread well worth the higher cost.
Just what I wanted! I will never have to do without. Ever! I will gift them for housewarmings and so on . . .