German Country Bread
CLASSIC GERMAN SOURDOUGH "LANDBROT" or "MISCHBROT"
- The label "Mischbrot" stands for a balanced mix of rye (25%) and wheat (33%) sourdough, making this bread crunchy outside and exceptionally chewy & moist inside. With its mild flavor, this bread goes well with all kinds of spreads, from sweet to salty.
- 85% par-baked. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes for crunchy fresh taste.
- 5g protein and 4g fiber per slice
- Baked in Germany
- No additives, non GMO
- Weight 18 oz (1.1 lbs)
- Ships uncooled. Sourdough's acidity keeps bread fresh during transit. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life.
- Free Shipping for orders above $ 54. More details here
I love the seed bread I ordered, the others are a little to sour for me.
I spent my childhood in Germany and to have this bread again brings back so many wonderful memories!
This sourdough rye bread has a wonderful taste and texture. Easy to prepare. For me, it's easily digestible and does not irritate my body.
Delicious bread fresh baked reminds me if my home.
I am german and this bread is the best ever. I love the fast service
Excellent product. True to its German roots. All the people I have shared it with love it