German Rye Roll - 5 Pack
- Crusty, dense and chewy. 29% rye flour. Lots of substance and flavor.
- 85% par-baked. Bake frozen for 10-12 minutes at 400F. Ovens vary, you may have to adjust your baking time.
- No additives, non GMO, baked in Germany
- 5 -Pack Weight 13 oz
- Ships uncooled. Freeze upon receipt for optimal shelf life
- Free Shipping for orders above $ 42. More details here
Flavorful, chewy "real" bread is perfect for sandwiches, toast, slathered with butter by itself.
These rolls are great with the substance we like in German Broetchen. We noticed that they turn out better when baked 5-10 Minutes longer. Otherwise the dough isn't cooked all the way through. Nonetheless, our whole family enjoys them in the morning...
The rye rolls are fantastic. I like that they are non GMO and use sourdough so they are easier to digest. One roll is enough for breakfast and I usually just heat it up in the oven for 10 mins. They remind me of the rolls I used to eat in Germany.
On my second order now , have to say the service is excellent and the bread fantastic.
Give the bread 5 star rating.
So far I only had some of the rolls (it is just me eating this). I really love them, it reminds me of the time I grew up in Germany. Fresh Rolls for Breakfast, yeah!!!