German Lebkuchen Gingerbread - 7 Pack
CLASSIC NUERNBERGER LEBKUCHEN
Lebkuchen is Germany's favorite cookie. It's moist and chewy, loaded with flavor, slowly baked on a wafer and coated with "lecker" sugar-glaze. This Lebkuchen is a meister-piece baked in Nuernberg. Great for dessert, snack, festive occasions, etc.
A real Nuernberger Lebkuchen must contain at least 14% tree nuts. We went above and beyond. Our Lebkuchen contains 20% tree nuts!
Folks, this is a real treat! Get it while supplies last.
- Baked in Nuernberg, Germany
- Contains 20% tree nuts (hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, cashew)
- 7-pack net weight: 200g (7.1 oz.)
- Store at room temperature, away from sun and heat
- Ready to eat, without baking or preparation
- Free shipping for orders above $54. More details here
This is a high quality cookie. If you have only ever tried supermarket lebkuchen you are in for a surprise. Theses are soft. moist and spicy with little bits of nuts. Absolutely top notch.
Very good. A must for the holidays!
Never had before, glad I ordered a few packages . Like Christmas Pfeffernusse and Ginger bread cookies. Will order again .
The product was received ingood condition, was very fresh, and great tasting. I will be ordering more, as it freezes well for later.
These lebkuchens were so good
So soft and just tasted fresh